Sunday, February 6, 2011

Students Excited to Learn!

The PhotoShopped image that I made is a little boy excited about seeing Egyptian Pyramids.  I wanted to use this image because, when I become a teacher I want my students excited about exploring and learning about new things.  I believe that this will be useful in the classroom because, it is not just a picture of a child with a book reading and trying to comprehend what is going on, but instead it is a child that is exploring the world and other cultures.  It is opening up new doors and actually bringing students and different cultures together and having them see that it is fun to explore.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting idea. Is this related to your content standard?

    Would you use this activity by placing your students' images in places from books they are reading - is this related to a book about Egypt? It might be good to get some full-length images of your students so they can appear inside the scene.

    ReplyDelete